Reliable student completing High School degree and desiring to further develop skills acquired during studies by taking on dynamic role as a Student Researcher. Hardworking and organized team player with five years’ experience in fast-paced, challenging environments. Meticulous and detail-oriented with excellent observational, organizational and communication skills. Eager to support discovery and promote Physics.
- Project Management
- Human Resource Management
- Teamwork and Flexibility
- Logical Reasoning
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication Skills
Aug, 2020 – Present
Founder and General Manager
Ecstatic Paradox Research Org., Butwal, Nepal
- Developed key operational initiatives to drive and maintain substantial organizational growth.
- Reviewed individual department performance and worked with leadership to improve processes, procedures and practices.
- Introduced new matrix organizational plan with clear roles and responsibilities to enhance processes while ensuring quality and regulatory compliance.
- Cultivated forward-thinking, inclusive and performance-oriented student research culture in innovation of Physics and Tech.
- Hired, trained and mentored staff to maximize effectiveness.
- Executed regular process updates to reduce discrepancies and enhance scheduling across academic calendars and programs.
- Played key role in forming Finance, Editorial and HR Policies.
July, 2021 – Oct, 2021
Physics Research Scholar
Incubate Nepal, USA
- Researched on solar parameters to extrapolate results on tilt optimization of solar device in the context of Nepal.
- Conducted data extraction via QGIS from GIS raster maps and retraced .xyz files for usage in the solar equations.
- Studied GIS mapping, raster conversion, solar dynamics and angle dependency of solar devices.
Jan, 2021 – Oct. 2021
Fellow Research Scholar
Student Research Council Nepal (SRCN), Kathmandu, Nepal
- Interacted with fellows in quantum physics studies in diverse ways, including identifying research questions, obtaining resources and documentation of the paper.
- Engaged in extensive arguments and discussions regarding the implications of internal motion on quantum tunneling.
June, 2021 – Sept. 2021
BloomED, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Wrote content and uploaded it to school’s content management system.
- Revised, edited and finalized the Physics notes as per the new syllabus issued by Curriculum Development Centre (CDC) of Nepal.
- Added visual stories and photographs to make the content more comprehensible and efficient.
June, 2021 – July. 2021
Robin Hood Army, Nepal
- Invited and appointed as one of the 25 people from all over Nepal to work on technical, vocation and lifeskill-oriented curriculum for orphans, destitute and slums.
- Worked in a team to prepare activity and theory based syllabus for self-care, LGBTQ+, language, entrepreneurialism etc.
- Voluntarily participated to apply these course contents all over Nepal via Robin Hood Army.
Aug, 2020 – Oct. 2020
Team Curiosity, Butwal, Nepal
- Worked on creating “Electrostatics Simulation Software” that helps in experimentally visualizing quantum particles and their fields.
- Prepared Book-type documentations and passed on to tech department for coding.
- Handled day-to-day running of Physics Team, ensuring high levels of productivity and progression.
- Used critical thinking to break down problems, evaluate solutions and make decisions.
- Devoted special emphasis to punctuality and worked to maintain outstanding attendance record, consistently arriving to work ready to start immediately.
Maintained energy and enthusiasm in fast-paced environment.
June, 2020 – July. 2020
Global Sustainable Research and Development Center (GSRDC), Nepal
- Worked under the direct supervision of executive director of the research center to understand research documentation, surveying techniques, data analysis and report writing.
- Developed ideas for application of research methods.
Everest English Boarding Secondary School – Sukhanagar-08, Butwal
- Coursework in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics and English
- Elected as House Captain for Manaslu House in 2020
- Graduated with 4.0/4.0 GPA in 11th
- Selected Captain of Manaslu Cricket Team
- Appointed as Quiz Team Captain in 2019
- Entrance Topper – 2019
- Received 100% Merit-Based Scholarship
- Dissertation: “An Itinerary to Strings Theory”
Secondary Education Examination (SEE)
Kanti Secondary School – HaatBazar, Butwal
- Graduated with 3.95/4.0 GPA
- Graduated as Rank 1 of Class
- Appointed Captain of Quiz Team
- Awarded in above 15+ District Level Quiz Competitions
- Appointed Captain of Spell Bee Team
- Member of Kanti Bal Club
- Majored in Science and Mathematics
- Received Kedarnath Gyawali Scholarship
- Received merit-based 100% scholarship
- Received Laborious and Disciplined Student Scholarship